CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Simplifying Discipline

Ok so this is a big one in our house lol. Why does she get this ,how come he got that, you didnt yell at him, oh shes your favorite lol. So Starting my journey on this Simple Life means I have to find a simple way to discipline my children. Now the easy answer to this is beat them, ya I know. That would be EASY but I want SIMPLE. So now we go by the Action/Reaction chart. Your Action brings about my Reaction. Ok so instead of me reacting now the chart does lol. Simple for me. You hit, the chart says 30 minutes in your room. You lie, the chart says 1 hr in your room. Yu "forget "your chore, the chart says you do everybodys chore. Mama says alot less. In fact the only the I say is "Did you read the chart" It is working very well in my house. And I will continue to use it every day. Mama's less stressed, therefore family is happier. Now thats simple living!

6 comments:

Cherl said...

This sounds like a great idea, Keep us updated as to how it is working, and what new rules the chart ads. :)

CailinMarie said...

I think that is BRILLIANT!!!

Unknown said...

Do you want to make me a chart too. I have lots of kids and lots of questions like yours.

Tara Beitman Quezada said...

Id love to make a chart for ya lol.

Unknown said...

I'll have to remember this method when my daughter gets old enough to act out.

Anonymous said...

Now I know what to do with the dry erase board in our basement. It's coming out and the rules and consequences are gettin' posted! Thank you!