CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Welcome All

This is a journey for those who wish to simplify their life. In todays world we run and run and run. Quite often we forget to slow down and take a look around us. We automatically assume that just because its fast and to the point its simple. Well from observations I have made, it's not. Fast and easy are hardley simple, its actually quite complicated. I invite you to join me on my journey to living the simple life. No im not going fanatical. But I am willing to share tips I have learned and share experiences I am going through. I am the mom to 9 very different children. I will share how I have learned to simplify relationships(always hard), simplify discipline, simplify wardrobes.... all of it. I am still learning each day and no its not easy. Please join me on my Journey...............

1 comments:

HandbagArtisan said...

I think your blog is great! Lisa from MUIB.