CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Parenting is Heart Work..........

Now that I have given you a brief overview of Simplifying discipline, we will now break down the steps. Each step has a step for the parent and a step for the child. I have decided to use Parenting is Heart Work as my guide. We live in a age where children yell alot. And parents yell alot this creates alot of uneccesary tension,stress and yelling in ones home. Very difficult for us to handle in a world where we have so many outside stressors. I am looking for 3 test families who will follow this program with me and guest blog about your experiences. The First step is for parents to: Get Close to your child do not scream for them through out the house. Do not waste your time yelling directions throughout the house. Believe me when you do thi the only thing listening is the walls. Go find your child get close and deliver the instruction. The first step for a child is to come when called. Using a even tone simply call for your child, do not allow for them to scream back Ask them to come to you so that you may deliver the instruction directly to your child. Try it let me know how it goes......Simplify your life!

0 comments: